Yes, I know it's been quite a while since I've posted. Worst blogger ever, I know, I know. We've had a busy summer that I'd love to tell you all about, but it would take forever. Just check out our new photo albums to see what we've been up to and how big Isaac is getting! Our most recent news is that Baby Girl Dillabaugh is almost here! We are all very excited to meet her sometime in the next few weeks. I can't believe how the time has flown by. The due date is November 12th and we'd love it if you would join us in the anticipation and we'll be sure to fill you in when she arrives.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Yes, I know it's been quite a while since I've posted. Worst blogger ever, I know, I know. We've had a busy summer that I'd love to tell you all about, but it would take forever. Just check out our new photo albums to see what we've been up to and how big Isaac is getting! Our most recent news is that Baby Girl Dillabaugh is almost here! We are all very excited to meet her sometime in the next few weeks. I can't believe how the time has flown by. The due date is November 12th and we'd love it if you would join us in the anticipation and we'll be sure to fill you in when she arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you want to receive our updated blog via email you can do so here. Note: This is not just a notification. It will send you our entire updated blog on your email.
















1 comment:
Oh my gosh- I didnt even know there was a baby girl on the way- and by now I guess she is born!!! Many happy congrats! You need to send me your address so I can send a gift over!
We miss you guys!!
Love, Jeanie, HM, and Tommy
Post a Comment